Saturday, June 28, 2008

Low Light Exposure






While we were at the Cape, DH experimented with long, low exposure photos. First, on the flats at night. It created kind of a fun effect, some of the images looked as if they were taken during the day, but the stars are showing.



Then, we decided to head over to the cemetery at night to take some pictures. Yes, that is a little spooky sounding. But, I didn't mind because I had my brave, strong dh with me and I really like cemeteries. I was just slightly nervous when he asked me to take the light meter halfway up this road on my own so he could get a reading.


But, what really got me was when the bats started swooping past our heads. Random swooshing past our ears. The feeling that at any moment one was about to roost on our heads. Aack! I'd rather have the dead bodies, thank you! We headed back to the beach after that.



Reflection of moon in the wet sand.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! I don't think I'd like bats flying near my head either! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on the bats thing. I am terrified of them.

    ReplyDelete