My sister in law tagged me for a meme. I haven't done one for awhile, so here goes...
Past, Present, Future
20 years ago . . .
1. I was working as a Nanny in NJ.
2. I had just started dating my future husband.
3. I was saving money for college.
10 years ago . . .
1. Dh graduated from graduate school.
2. We sold our second house in Missouri.
3. We moved with our 2 kids in with our in laws in NJ.
5 years ago ...
1. We were living back in Utah with 3 kids.
2. My sister in law and my nephew were baptized.
3. We saw or went to San Antonio, Roswell, Cape Cod, Timpanogas, Park City, St.
Francis Peak, The Spiral Jetty, Blacks Fork at least 3 times, Hogle Zoo and the
3 years ago . . .
1. We had just had our 4th baby.
2. We were now living here.
3. I was working on getting my new garden in.
1 year ago . . .
1. I was about to give birth to our 5th baby.
2. I was about to celebrate my one year blogiversary.
3. I was in the process of painting the nursery mural.
So far this year . . .
1. I took up the hobby of birdwatching and participated in the Great Backyard Bird
2. I started a nature journal.
3. I briefly considered the possibility of moving again.
Yesterday . . .
1. I managed to get both of my little ones to nap at the same time.
2. I went on a date with DH to Panera and to the mall to buy him new dress shirts.
3. I shaved my left leg, because I forgot to shave it on Monday when I did the right
Tomorrow. . .
1. I will do my errands/shopping that I didn't do today because of the snow.
2. I will pay the bills.
3. I will work on planning an upcoming Primary Activity.
In the next year I shall...
1. Hopefully install tile and do some painting.
2. Wean the baby.
3. Sleep a solid 8 hour stretch a time or two.