Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Nesting or Keeping Busy While I Wait

Yesterday was my due date, and still no baby! I've been trying to keep my mind off the fact that I'm still pregnant by keeping busy. I don't know if it is nesting, my desire for spring to finally get here, or just desperate attempts to distract myself. But, here is what we've been up to...

Practicing cake decorating:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More Spring Cleaning, including organizing the kid's arts and crafts cupboard:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Getting the drapes in the dining room hung:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please ignore all the pictures all over the table, I'm still rearranging them after
painting:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It may be the fact that I miss the spring sunshine, but I decided I wanted my living room, entry hall and laundry room all painted yellow. It makes them seem much more bright and cheerful, especially the laundry room and hall, which have no windows. It is Wal Mart's Chanternelle, which strangely enough is a type of mushroom. It actually is a bit more gold, and less lemony in real life.

And there is an end in sight to this eternally long pregnancy. I am scheduled for induction Monday. But, I hope we go sooner!

9 comments:

  1. WOW your house looks wonderful. Good Luck on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of your time- can't wait for that cute baby to inhabit the cute nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your house is beautiful!

    Good luck,hope the little guy comes on his own and quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How frustrating to wait! Hopefully you had him today. Thinking of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Monday today! Aahh! Good luck (if you haven't already had him.) And Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful cake, and a beautiful house. I love the new colors, and the new curtains. Makes me want to come for a visit. Good luck today. We will be thinking and praying for you and the new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your paint colors! Your house looks great!

    Good Luck today, I hope all goes well, and can't wait to hear about your new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope baby comes soon. We're all anxiously waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the paint colors you have chosen are just beautiful! come on, baby! :)

    ReplyDelete