I so shouldn't be doing this. I have 2 skirts and 2 dresses to sew, 3 pies to "build", shopping, and cleaning the house before Easter guests get here. But, I just got my first tag from Lei at My Many Colored Days and I can't put off the fun any longer. Besides, I'm at elastic insertion time and DO NOT want to do that part....
6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
1. My food cannot touch itself on my plate. I have to have little trails running in between everything. I would rather change a poopy diaper than have, say, red jello tainted mashed potatoes. *shudder*
2. One of my feet is a whole size larger than the other. This is due to having a storm drain grate dropped on my toes by a neighborhood boy when I was just a kid.
3. I LOVE to dig in the dirt. This is why springtime is such a favorite time for me. Rototiller? What a waste! Why would I do that, when I can double dig my rocky soil using a primitive garden fork whose head keeps falling off? And worms? They are beautiful in my eyes.
4. I have a thing for mashed bananas mixed with peanut butter.
5. I don't like to go shopping for clothes for myself. I love having new clothes, but not all the trying on, deciding if it looks good on me, worrying if I can afford it, etc. It's just not any fun. Thankfully, My husband loves to buy me new clothes. Not only that, he has great taste and knows all my sizes - including both my feet (see above). That is probably a weird thing about him, but I prefer to think of it as "Unusual" and not look a gift horse in the mouth. (Did I just call dh a horse? Sorry, dear!)
6. Speaking of mouths, I have fake teeth. Well, at least the top front four. It is called a "bridge" and is due to unfortunate dental events I don't care to divulge at this time. Once, when I was dating my yet-to-be-husband, I broke it loose on a Friday and I couldn't get in to have it reglued till Monday. I had to hold it in with my bottom teeth all week end. Including that Sunday, when I was invited to eat at my yet-to-be-sister-in-law's house. By the end of the day I felt a bit smug at my ability to successfully eat tacos without any embarrassing incidents. Later that evening, however, when said yet-to-be-husband tried to kiss me, I lost my grip and my teeth fell out and LANDED ON HIS ARM. There's a romantic moment for you to mull over. Now, whenever he is doing a crazy left hand turn in front of lots of traffic he yells out, "Hang onto your dentures, Nettie!". Nice.
Okay, now you know the truth. Will you still be my friend?
Now it is your turn:
Here are the rest of the rules:
I must tag 6 people, by commenting on their blog, who I think are hiding crazy idiosyncrasies. I then must go back to the person who "outed" me to inform them I have done as instructed.